Learning Environments are the University's online event recording specialists.
We have over ten years’ experience facilitating the broadcasting of events online and has a dedicated team ready to assist. If you’re hosting a large or significant public-facing event, we can help all the way from planning to delivery.
Where do I start?
- What’s the aim of the event? To inform or connect? Will it be a panel discussion or presentation?
- When is it?
- Who’s your audience? – will they be interacting live or watching an on-demand recording?
Submit a request
- Tell us what you have in mind. We can help you plan, connect and deliver.
We’ll contact you
- We’ll get in touch, ask some questions and assign one of our team to help.
Leading up to the event
On the day
- We’ll be there with you - helping you host the event, managing participants, troubleshooting issues and providing technical assistance.
After the event
- We can add speaker names and titles to the recording for you to use on your website or in targeted outreach.
Cost of services
Online event technical and support for a one-hour standard Zoom webinar is $750.
- Creating a podcast from your event
- Streaming your webinar to a social media platform such as Facebook
- Closed captions
- Additional editing.