Webinar recording - LMS Rubrics
This webinar explores different Rubric setups and provides insight into how Rubrics can be used in the LMS.
We provide participants with the skills to create and use variety of rubrics in LMS Assignments including range rubrics, points rubrics, and non-scoring rubrics.
Topics to be covered in this webinar are:
- Benefits of Rubrics in the LMS
- The full Rubric cycle (Assignment setup, create and add a range rubric, grade a student submission using a rubric, view gradebook, view rubric from student point of view.)
- Creating a point rubric
- Exploring rubric set up options
- Reviewing Rubric editing considerations.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognise the benefits of Rubrics in the LMS
- Create rubrics and grade assignments using rubrics within SpeedGrader
- Reference different editing considerations
- Differentiate between several Rubric set up options.
- All LMS guides for staff
- All Canvas instructor guides
- How do I add a rubric in a course?
- How do I add a rubric to a quiz?
- How do I manage rubrics in a course?
- How do I add a rubric to a graded discussion?
- How do I add a rubric to an assignment?
We highly recommend that you have watched the LMS: Assignments recording before viewing the recording or registering for this webinar.
To register for an upcoming workshop explore the central workshop schedule.