Webinar recording - Interactive content and activities with H5P
This webinar provides participants with an overview of the H5P integration with the LMS and the skills to build a basic H5P activity. This webinar also covers reusing existing H5P content.
This workshop was previously titled Introduction to H5P. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is H5P?
- Why use H5P?
- The H5P integration with the LMS
- Creating H5P content in the LMS
- Scoring and analytics.
Intended learning outcomes
At the completion of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify and interact with the H5P integration in the LMS and at unimelb.h5p.com
- Identify use cases for interactive content
- Create simple H5P activities
- Reuse existing H5P activities
- Explore H5P reports.
- How do I activate and connect my H5P account in Canvas?
- How to add H5P as a Canvas assignment
- How to add H5P as a Canvas module
- How to add H5P on a Canvas page
- Where can I find examples of H5P content?
- Where can I find tutorials of H5P content?
- Where can I find accessibility information for H5P content?
To register for an upcoming workshop explore the central workshop schedule.