Enhancing the student experience with Canvas
Designing for learning with technology
Learn tips and tricks for enhancing the student learning experience through Canvas
About this session
The learning management system (LMS) is a powerful tool that can impact and enhance students' overall learning experience.
This session will look at how the student experience can be enhanced through Canvas. Participants will explore the different ways of setting up a Canvas subject – from setting up assignments and modules to basic page structure. Using two sample subjects, participants will have the opportunity to critically evaluate and discuss best practice design to deliver the optimal student learning experience.
Who should attend:
- Staff who teach into or support blended or fully online subjects and would like to restructure their content in Canvas
- Staff who are eager to explore online learning activities
- Comparing various ways of setting up learning activities and materials
- How to best utilise the features in Canvas for blended learning and fully online subjects
- Good practice and tips for reshaping migrated content
Vebica Evans - Learning Designer (Technology Enhanced Learning), Learning Environments
Nathan Grieve - Learning Designer (FLEXAP), Learning Environments
Please note: This session is open to University of Melbourne staff only
Submit a waitlist request here.
View all upcoming Designing for Learning with Technology sessions here.