Advice for subject coordinators on referring your students for support

If you are concerned about a student’s level of engagement in their studies, or their general welfare and you think they would benefit from individualised support, you can refer them directly to Student Involvement and Advice.

Access the online referral form here

An advisor from the support team will then contact the student to check in and ascertain their particular situation and potential support needs. The advisor will then make sure your student is connected to the most relevant support services.

Please note any level of student may be contacted, including students currently studying offshore.

All conversations with students will be confidential.

If the student has an Academic Adjustment Plan, please contact Student Equity and Disability Support who will reach out to them.

For any questions about the referral form, please email the SOAR team.

This page was last updated on 21 Jul 2021.

Please report any errors on this page to our website maintainers