‘Designing for learning with technology’: program update
This winter, the ‘Designing for learning with technology’ program has successfully delivered a range of interactive workshops to keen University staff. Participants have had the chance to explore VR technology in the classroom, develop their own story using video on iPads, create more effective rubrics for assessment, and understand how best to incorporate video into teaching.
There has been much enthusiasm at these sessions and attendees have highlighted what they enjoyed most:
- “The combination of theory, the hands-on experience, and hearing from someone who has used this in their practice”
- “It was interactive, there were lots of examples and lots of discussion in the group”
- “The practical activities – it was great to draw on the presenter and group experiences”
- “Packed with useful content”
- “Great presenters, they made the material really understandable and useful”
It’s not too late to book in for upcoming workshops in August. Register now at the links below!
- Learning Design, Thursday 2nd August
- Video storytelling with iPads, Friday 3rd August
- Flipped classroom, Tuesday 14th August
- Using blogs for reflective writing, Monday 27th August
- Feedback and assessment, Wednesday 29th August
Get in touch