Readings Online Upgrade: Unavailable 4 July 2018
Readings Online will be unavailable on Wednesday 4 July 2018. During this period, staff will not be able to access Readings Online to view, create or modify their readings lists. Students will also not be able to view or download their readings.
After the upgrade, new features will be available to make uploading subject readings and managing reading lists easier.
New features include:
- A simpler process for reusing items in your reading list for a new teaching period.
- Multiple reading lists – have different lists for different teaching periods, e.g. Semester 1/Intensive.
- Apply a teaching period or custom dates to the whole reading list, rather than entering for each reading.
- Add music, sound recordings, films and images to your reading list (copyright permitting).
- Improved features for managing readings lists including the ability to hide readings from students.
- Student view – preview what your students will see.
- Removal of the unit library (we will migrate these resources for you).
We have tried to select a day and time for the upgrade that will have minimal disruption for staff and students. If you need access to Readings Online during this time, please contact us to discuss alternative arrangements. Other modules and content areas of the Learning Management System will not be affected by this system upgrade.
Full details of the upgrade are available on the Readings Online website.