Project Evolve Roadshow: via Zoom!
A great response to the Project Evolve Roadshow has unfortunately meant we have reached capacity and had to close registrations.
If you have already registered for the Roadshow, you will have received a unique confirmation email.
For those unable to join this time, each of these sessions will be recorded and will be made available to LMS users very soon after the Roadshow.
This Roadshow has been designed to offer additional support in a series of how-to’s as our work continues with adapting teaching and assessment for online delivery. The roadshow will feature six 20 minute sessions and each session will be repeated providing staff the opportunity to attend two sessions.
The six session topics are:
- Creating Canvas Assignments: tips on creating a Canvas assignment and marking with SpeedGrader
- Interactive tutorials: learn top tips for how to run your online tutorials
- Assessment advice for Semester 1: get an overview of recommended options for digital assessment in Semester 1 - including during-semester and end-of-semester options - with particular focus on open book exams.
- Canvas Gradebook: learn how to use Canvas Gradebook for this semester
- Canvas Quizzes: learn how to effectively utilise quizzes as a meaningful assessment option
- Using Gradescope for assessment: get an overview of Gradescope including how it is used to grade paper-based exams.
Learning Environments will be providing additional support and professional development opportunities, please stay tuned for updates
- In the meantime, you may wish to register for the Canvas professional development webinars.
- Visit the LMS website for user guides as well as details on how to get in touch with Learning Environments.
- Visit the Project Evolve page for information about migration your subject or community to Canvas, as well as details on how to get in touch with the Project.
- Canvas 24/7 Support remains available to all LMS users