Melbourne InnovatEd: be a driver of educational technology innovation at the University
Melbourne InnovatEd is the University incubation program for educational technology innovation. It is designed to incentivise, support and drive the creation and uptake of edutech innovations within the University.
The InnovatEd Bootcamp is a 2.5 day online workshop, and is presented with the WADE Institute, over 12th, 13th & 18th September. In this workshop, you will:
- identify, test and explore if an idea or innovation solves a real problem existing at the University
- get exposure to key entrepreneurial skills and frameworks
- support for shaping ideas into commercially viable solutions
- opportunity to practice and refine your pitch
- prepare for the selection process for InnovatEd seed funding
- meet and connect with innovators and experts at the University
Places are limited to a maximum of 40 participants, and the program is free of cost for successful applicants.
To apply to take part in the InnovatEd Bootcamp: http://go.unimelb.edu.au/d3gr
Bootcamp applications close 6 September 2020.
InnovatEd Seed funding
Seed funding provides:
- mentoring support from edtech and subject matter experts
- funding awarded up $25,000 for up to four projects
- connections to the wider edtech innovation community
To apply for InnovatEd Seed funding, see https://www.unimelb.edu.au/mec/melbourne-innovated
Seed funding applications close 5:00pm, 23 September 2020.
To discuss your interest directly or for further information please contact Melbourne InnovatEd Program Manager, Mim Ingvarson.