Melbourne InnovatEd: the new incubation program for educational technology
Melbourne InnovatEd is a new incubation program for educational technology (ed tech) innovations at The University of Melbourne. Open to staff, students and alumni* of the University, Melbourne InnovatEd is designed to incentivise, support and drive the creation and uptake of ed tech innovations within the University (Alumni who have graduated in the previous 3 years may apply).
If you are interested in learning more, an information session is being held on Monday 5th August, at 12:30pm, Room G01 Ground Floor Elisabeth Murdoch Learning Centre.
InnovatEd opportunities will include;
- identify problems or pain points at the University that are ready for innovators to solve
- test if your idea or innovation solves a real problem existing at the University
- support to progress and develop your idea or innovation
- prepare for the selection process for the InnovatEd seed funding program
Seed funding program:
- mentoring support from ed tech and subject matter experts
- funding of up $25,000 for up to four participating projects
- connections to the wider ed tech innovation community
Express your interest to stay up to date with InnovatEd event opportunities and application news or to discuss your interest directly, please contact Melbourne InnovatEd Project Manager, Mim Ingvarson.