Learning and Teaching Initiative (LTI) grants: Round 1, 2021
Applications are invited from academic staff for Learning and Teaching Initiative (LTI) grants Round 1 for 2021. The grant funds projects in the category of Improving online learning quality.
If you are interested in applying for this grant, we encourage you to attend the Learning Environments workshop - Unpacking the Improving online learning quality LTI - or watch the webinar recording.
There are ten initiatives outlined of which 5 are required to be implemented:
- Weekly virtual office hours
- Weekly video 'mailbag'
- Discussion list - moderated general
- Discussion list - moderated in discipline area
- Fortnightly synchronous Q&A session
- Fortnightly synchronous interactive seminar
- Fortnightly student presentations
- Embedded quizzes/assessment in video
- Tri-weekly formative, developmental quizzes/assessment
- Use one of the Learning Environments digital assessment techniques
You can visit the implementing online learning quality page for information on each of the 10 initiatives.
- Applications open 26 October 2020
- Applications close 5pm 25 November 2020
- Outcomes will be announced by 18 December 2020
For further advice and support, contact Learning Environments.