Designing for learning with technology program
Learning Environments and the Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education jointly offer the designing for learning with technology program. The program is designed for professional development for staff in using educational technologies in a variety of areas relating to teaching and learning. There are three categories of sessions on offer: Theory research and practice; Practical pedagogy, and, Masterclasses. Each session runs for 1-2 hours, and is designed to give staff the knowledge, skills, and, insight to further develop and improve their practice.
Register now for upcoming sessions in March and April:
- Presenting to camera: Monday 25 March
- Creating and using rubrics for assessment: Tuesday 26 March
- The art of authentic storytelling: Finding your why (session 1/2): Wednesday 27 March
- Immersive learning with virtual reality: Thursday 28 March
- The art of authentic storytelling: Video making workshop (session 2/2): Friday 29 March
- Feedback and assessment: Monday 1 April
- Beginning mobile app development: Wednesday 10 April
- Using learning analytics in teaching: Tuesday 30 April.