Designing for Learning with Technology: May sessions now available
Learning Environments and the Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education jointly offer the Designing for learning with technology program. The program is designed for professional development for staff in using educational technologies in a variety of areas relating to teaching and learning. There are three categories of sessions on offer: Theory research and practice; Practical pedagogy, and Masterclasses. Most workshops run for 90 minutes to 2 hours and are designed to give staff the knowledge, skills, and insight to further develop and improve their practice.
Register now for upcoming sessions in April and May.
- Using learning analytics in teaching, Tuesday 30 April
- Using blogs in teaching and learning, Thursday 9 May
- Learning design, Monday 13 May
- Padletry: Designing collaborative activities for engaged learning, Thursday 16 May
- Designing a peer review assessment task, Monday 27 May
- Presenting to camera, Monday 27 May