Canvas support drop-in sessions now available
To meet the high demand for support, we will be offering daily LMS (Canvas) support drop-ins between 12.00pm and 1.00pm from Thursday 16 April onwards.
You are invited to join a drop-in session to speak with a support person about setting up your online subject design, activities, content, and digital assessment activity in the LMS or with integrated tools.
Migration Consultants will also be available to facilitate questions relating to subject and community migration.
Extra Learning Designer support will be available in the Tuesday and Thursday drop-in sessions to consult on subject design, assessment options, and online activity design.
We recommend you prepare your question(s) prior to attending, so we can support you as best we can.
For further information about these drop-ins and how to join them, please refer to Canvas Drop-in Sessions.
Outside of these hours, support is available to you via the following channels.
- Learning Environments' advice and support webpage
- Canvas professional development webinars
- Visit the LMS website for user guides as well as details on how to get in touch with Learning Environments.
- Visit the Project Evolve page for information about migration your subject or community to Canvas, as well as details on how to get in touch with the Project.
- Canvas 24/7 Support remains available to all LMS users