The practical pedagogy series, an initiative of Learning Environments, showcases the latest developments in teaching and learning with technology, within higher education and beyond.
These informal sessions provide practical demonstrations of innovative pedagogical tools in practice, as well as creating opportunities for discussion. The practical pedagogy sessions are presented by experts in designing, developing and delivering online and face-to-face courses.
Come along to:
- Learn how to put new ideas into practice
- See demonstrations of practical applications
- Share feedback about your own experiences and listen to others
- Explore opportunities for collaboration
- Find out more about more about the Learning Design team and how they can assist you in your teaching and assessment.
No sessions currently scheduled
Innovations in teaching and learning seminar series
The Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education is hosting a fortnightly series of seminars open to any member of the University and public. They are designed to stimulate discussion and reflection around teaching and learning innovation in higher education. Seminars run fortnightly on Wednesdays between 1-2pm.