We manage, support and provide professional development for the University's core educational learning technologies:
- The University's Learning Management System (LMS), supporting over 4800 subject sites
- Turnitin for originality checking and online feedback
- Lecture Capture recording lectures for online delivery on the LMS
- Qualtrics, a powerful survey engine that allows users to easily create, design and distribute surveys for a variety of teaching, learning and research needs
- Zoom video/web conferencing
- Poll Everywhere, an online tool that allows users to create and collect responses to poll questions or activities.
Our design and development staff can support you with:
- eLearning and educational design for online and flexible delivery
- Software development
- Web and mobile app design
- Graphic design.